Hampshire Sports Massage was established in 2007, offering Sports, remedial and holistic massage to all members of the local community. Hampshire Sports Massage also offers support and advice in maintaining a healthy lifestyle including elements such as relaxation and postural advice.
Sport maybe a common factor for many of our patients but you don’t need to participate in sport to benefit from a Massage. Every treatment is personally tailored to meet the needs and expectations of the individual.
Musculoskeletal pain or dysfunction can often be caused by stress and work life imbalance.
• Sports massage
• Deep Tissue massage
• Soft tissue release (STR)
• Energy release technique (ERT)
• Remedial Massage
• Myofascial release (MFR)
• Neuro-muscular therapy (NMT)
• Kinesiology taping
• Sports coaching and planning
• Rehabilitation and exercise plans
• Chiropractic manipulation and mobilization.
• General aches and pains
• Back pain. Back strain, chronic pain, thoracic pain,
• Acute, and Chronic cervical pain
• TML dysfunction
• Myofascial pain dysfunction